Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Friday 31 October 2014

Gilded Frame in Autumn Colours

Hi Folks!  Last day of the month and I have a little project to share.  This is going to be mainly pictures - not my usual ramblings as I have left myself short of time to finish another project that I am working on and as I wanted to enter this one into the Clarity Stamp Challenge which is Seasons I had better get a move on.  If anyone wishes to know more details leave a message / comment and I will get back to you. x
Here is the finished piece

Gilded Frame in Autumn Colours

Products used for Gilding the Frame


Products used for Picture
Stamp, Perfect Pearls Mica Powders and Clear Versamark Ink
(all from ClarityStamp)
Burgundy Parchment


 The Glazing for the Frame was actually Clear Acetate from Crafters Companion
They sell the acetate which has a protective film on both sides to keep it clean and free of scratches.  I removed one side of the film and attached to the back of the Frame with double sided tape, then I removed the other film before putting my image in place. 

After dealing with the frame I added some Elder Leaves.  I stamped them out on thick Parchment (the kind used for box making) using the Versamark and then added the mica powders.
I then embossed, pierced and snipped them out.
I did have to do a bit of masking with the corner piece using Post it Notes.  I love the effect that the snipping has on the edge of the leaves.



 A better view of my most favourite Clarity Stamp
showing more detail of the mica powders


I love how the colours of it all change with the light available
a bit how the seasons change!


As I said at the top I am entering this into the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog
This is my representation of my favourite season
AUTUMN

Happy Crafting Everyone

Good luck to All. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment