Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 7 June 2015

Television Launch of ClarityStamp Groovi Plates!!!

Hiya Folks!!  The First Sunday in every month means that the wonderful Barbara Gray is on CreateandCraft TV, with wonderful demos and new products from ClarityStamp ltd.  
But for me this time around it is extra special!

This morning saw the Launch of a Brand New ClarityStamp Range
Parchment Embossing Plates...
I think I have mentioned once or twice how much I love Parchment work and also how much I love Clarity Stamps!!  Combine them both and I am definitely One Happy Crafter!!

When I was approached by Barbara Gray to join the team I was over the moon and spent several long days waiting for what was to be a Very Very Happy Postal Delivery.  I was so excited!!! Keeping it a secret was very hard as I just wanted to show them to everyone as I knew they would be an immediate hit!  (I was very good Barbara...Didn't even tell my best friend!)

 So that meant that my Groovi Design Team mates and I got first play with the New Groovi Plates
and for the first time for me....I have some samples to show here and on....
 TV!!
I was Very excited and very nervous!!
So what's it all about...

Claritystamp have designed Embossing Plates to be used with Parchment.  They are clear plastic, laser etched with ClarityStamp Designs.  Very easy to use...I have a touch of Arthritis in my hands and found them great to work with.  I loved how the ball tool glided in the Groove...

The Starter Kit is very easy to use.  You get a double sided mat...soft one side for embossing and a hard side for colouring.  Two embossing tools, parchment.  A Groovie Plate Mate (for the plates to sit in) and two Groovi Plates - Trees and Hills.   So easily interchanged!

You simply tape your Parchment over the design...smooch it with a tumble dryer sheet (so your tool glides rather than scratches), then use the ball tool to emboss the design.  From there you can create beautiful Parchment designs using one Groovi Plate or by combining different Groovi Plates.

In this first launch there are another two sets of Groovi Plates
Sprig Pattern and Blooming Peonies, Meadowgrasses and Butterfly Wreath
and two Border Plates

Here are photographs of the rest of my TV Samples 
Which hopefully over the next two weeks I will give an individual blog on how I made them
and also what Groovi Plates I used.



If you managed to catch the show I hope you enjoyed it as much as me and that you managed to get 
what you wanted, Barbara's show was a sell out, despite how much stock she brings to the show... that good and that popular. 

You will be happy to know that they are available on the Claritystamp website: Groovi Plates

I hope you like my samples and that you will look in again when I do the blog posts.  I look forward to hearing from you all.

You can also have a look at the other Design Samples shown for the Groovi Plates by clicking on the following link to the Artroom at Claritystamps website: Groovi Gallery

Happy Crafting

Emma x  

No comments:

Post a Comment