Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 30 August 2015

HOCHANDA with Barbara Gray

Hi Folks!  Well another lovely Sunday.  Who did I spend this morning with...the lovely Barbara Gray on the New Craft Channel HOCHANDA.  It was a Groovi Morning!! 
Brilliant to see Barbara in teaching mode.  
It was fantastic to see all the lovely Design Samples from the other Ladies from Claritystamp...most of whom are very new to this Groovi Parching or Parching in general. look what they produced all with the help of the Groovi Plates
(and of course their wonderful inbuilt talent)
I thought that I would share the pictures of my Groovi Design Team Samples that were shown on the New Television Craft Channel  
HOCHANDA
Home Of Crafts, Hobbies, AND Art
I hope you like them

Layered Dove with Circle Sprig
coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils and ProMarker
Circle Sprig, Nested Circles, Parchment and Paper Die Cut Butterflies
Coloured with ProMarkers
Dove, Peace, Nested Square, Dot Border Plate, Die Cut Sprig
coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils
Dove, Circle Sprig, Ribbon Border, White Parchment
which I coloured Green before embossing and Sakura Wink of Stella Gold Gel Pen
Paired Doves, Lines and Dots Border Plate, White Parchment
which I shaded Black
Nested Circles, Dove, Lace Border, Parchment Poinsettia, Die cut Large Circle
Large Dove, Nested Squares, Nested Deckle Square, Olive Branch Circle
Medium Dove, Nested Squares, Nested Deckle Square, Olive Branch Circle
Small Dove,Nested Squares, Nested Deckle Square, Stitched Border Plate

Here are the last three together.  They are ONE piece of parchment with the nested Squares etc to give it a layered look and then finished off with Blue Satin Paper and then Silver Satin Paper.  The colouring between the Square and the Deckle is with an Indigo Blue ProMarker
As usual if anyone wants anymore details then just give me a comment and I will get back to you.
Hugs and have a great day.
Happy Crafting
Emma xx

P.S.  All the Groovi Plates used to make these cards can be found at

and the New Craft Channel can be found at
HOCHANDA can be found on SKY 663, FREVIEW 39, FREESAT 822
or visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment