Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Monday 14 December 2015

Groovi Madeleine at 30 lol!

Hi Folks.  Hope you are well.  I have a 30th Birthday card that I was commissioned make to share with you today and as you will have guessed from the title, the card was made using the Madeleine Groovi Plate from Claritystamp.

The Groovi Plates used were: Madeleine, Nested Oval, Lace Border, Art Deco Floral Border, Sentiment Border, Nested Square, Dotted Line Border
The Parchment is A5 140gsm From Claritystamp used in conjunction with the Groovi Plate Mate.

I love the designs that you can achieve with the Groovi Plates.  So easy to get perfect lineart
As you can see, the card is made up of two panels using the Nested Square Plate to make a rectangular frame....so easy to extend the line of the square.
I have used Tinta Gold Ink and also Tinta Pearl to add a bit of colour to the Oval Frame, Flowers and the Lacy Border.  I embossed the dots in the border.  I also decorated the Flower in Madeleine's hair with the Tinta I used a large and medium embossing tool to create the shading in the hair (in Clarity terms 4 and 3)
For the second panel I used the nested square and the art deco border plate.  With the lines on the Blue Mat that comes in the Groovi Starter Kit I was able to space out the sentiment (forgot to mention that the 30th is on the Months Border Plate ooops)


Once again I used the Tinta Pearl and Gold to add decoration to the flowers. I used my mapping pen to add gold to the edges of the flowers and to the sentiment.

I added a couple of cut out flowers to the design just to finish it off.  I pierced around the edges using a fine straight grid, fine two needle tool and parchment scissors.
A little bit of Perga Glue behind the embossing and attached to Black Card.  Before attaching to a White Card Blank I took a Gold Sharpie pen to the edge of the black card.
I am very pleased to say that the Birthday Girl loved it (that is always a relief lol)
I will have more Groovi to post this week...some of my samples of the new Groovi Plates recently shown on Hochanda TV, so until then...
Happy Crafting

Hugs  Emma x




1 comment:

  1. Play Blackjack for Real Money - JTM Hub
    If you're playing with a blackjack table, Blackjack 성남 출장샵 is a fun way to test your 춘천 출장마사지 luck. It's the game where 남양주 출장샵 blackjack begins 김해 출장샵 and ends. As the 제천 출장안마 table

    ReplyDelete