Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Monday 25 April 2016

Groovi Birdies all the Way

Hi Folks!  Hope you are all well this fine April morning.  I have a fair bit catching up to do as I have been a tad busy of late.
First on my 'to do' list is to post photos of my Claritystamp Design Team Samples that were on Hochanda.tv on Saturday when the lovely Paul Church was doing his thing!  He had a marvellous day at the studio where he began his day demonstrating the Claritystamp Groovi Parchment Embossing Plates, he then went on to two further shows where he was demonstrating the fabulous Claritystamp Stencils and Stamps.  What brilliant and beautiful designs from all the Claritystamp Design Team...very hard to pick a favourite design....I just loved them all.  Unfortunately I had to watch the programmes on Catch-up as I was hosting my first Claritystamp Groovi Parchment Workshop in Scotland.....more about that in the next post!!
So today is just a quick show of the samples I designed for Paul.  I hope you like them.  If you have any questions about the designs or the fabulous Groovi Plates then leave me a comment below and I will get back to you.








The Claritystamp Design Plates that were used to make these samples are the Groovi Starter Kit, Landscape and Trees Plates, the Garden Birds Set and the Magpies Set. Nested Squares, Nested Octagon, Lacy Corners Border Plate and the Straight Grid Plate. Nested Tags and a Baby Groovi Plate.  All the Groovi Plates can be found on the Claritystamp Website.  You can find the link (in Orange) over to the top right of my Blog Page and you can also go to the Artroom where you will find Fabulous Design Samples for not just the Groovi Plates but for the Stamps and Stencils too!  Happy browsing!!
Thank you for popping in and having a look.  
Have a great day and I will be back soon with news of the Groovi Scotland Workshops.

Crafty Hugs 
Emma xx



No comments:

Post a Comment