Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 1 June 2016

Claritystamp all the way!

Hi Folks!  I hope you are all well on this the 1st of June!!!
Are you ready for the next Claritystamp Challenge Blog?  I hope so!
Up for grabs is a £50.00 Claritystamp Gift Voucher!  
Just think what you could get from all the Claritystamp goodies that are on offer!!
The Challenge this month is number 40 and the theme is
MASCULINE
So get your Claritystamp Goodies out and have a go,
We would love for you to share your artwork with us!

My Design Team Sample for you this month is a little Canvas that I have been working on.
I have used Printable Canvas from my stash to make this landscape for a male friend
 The products that I have used were all From Claritystamp (except the Black Sharpie Pen)
I stamped my row of Deer Stamp onto the Canvas first before using torn copy paper and a makeup sponge to create my hills.  Denim, Nautical Blue were used for the Sky and all the shading. Then adding the Mantle of the tree to the left and the Large Birch Leaf to the right of the Canvas. Adding a bit of secondary stamping for perspective.
 I then stamped the Single Stag from the Woodlands Set in Cobalt Archival.
As it is on a Canvas I had to then go in again with a Distress Marker (chipped sapphire) to fill in all the white bits which of course makes him stand out further too.


Before and After
well, during and before finished drying!



I added foliage to the bottom and around the Stag, with torn copy paper, makeup sponge I added more shading.
I then went around the edge with the Black Sharpie Pen and using Double sided Tape I attached the Canvas to a Piece of A4 White Card which I trimmed  to make a 1 inch border around the design. I did not put the tape all around the edges just in case a different border colour is required
Now it will be passed to my friend for him to put in a frame of his choice!

So now it is up to you!
Pop on over to the Claritystamp Challenge Blog and have a peek at all the other designs from the rest of the Design Team.  They are there for you to take inspiration from.

Wishing you all the best of luck
Happy Crafting

Emma xx
P.S.  Remember there is also the Barbara Gray Calendar Challenge , which you will find on the Challenge Blog for you to enter each month too.  (another £50 Gift Voucher up for grabs)



No comments:

Post a Comment