Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Thursday 4 February 2016

More Groovi Parchment Design Team Samples

Hi Folks!  As I am unable to craft at the moment I thought it was time to get more of my blog posts up to date. So today I have uploaded pictures of my Groovi Design Team samples, made for the last two  Hochanda.tv shows featuring the lovely Maria Simms from Claritystamp Ltd.
Can you work out what plates I have used?










All of the Groovi Design Plates can be found by following the link GROOVI
Well that's me caught up with the samples from Maria's show and I think I have some from Paul Church and  Barbara Gray's shows still to show.
Barbara Gray will be back on our televisions this coming Sunday and Monday.  I hope you will be able to tune in to see her wonderful demonstrations and the beautiful samples from the rest of the Design Team.

Happy Crafting

Hugs 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment