Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 31 January 2016

Hello My Crafty Friends

Hi Folks!  How are you all doing. Me....getting older and falling to bits...doesn't help when my body keeps throwing me down the stairs...Yes I did it again the other night. Please no cracks about drinking....I wish I had been, then I might have bounced and not damaged my right arm ( my crafting arm).   Not looking for sympathy, just wanted to let you all know that I will not be crafting for at least the next week.  But that doesn't affect the next Claritystamp Challenge as I can assure you there are some really beautiful design team samples for you to see. There will also be the next Calendar Challenge for you to take part in.
Now I can't show you one of my cards today but I can and would love to show you all a photograph of some lovely Groovi Parchment Work that was sent to me.

Hilary is new to parchment work and to the Groovi System. She recently left me a wonderful compliment on my blog and since then Hilary has been having a "play" with the lovely art deco lady.  Now as soon as I saw this I asked Hilary if I could share it with you all. 
I am sure you will agree with me that she has made a lovely piece of Parchment Work with her design.  I think the phrase ..duck to water..comes to mind.

Well done Hilary and thank you for letting me share your work.

So that is all from me for today. Hopefully I will be allowed into my craft room later this week to get back to crafting. #bored senseless.

Happy Crafting

Hugs
Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment