Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Thursday 21 January 2016

A Little look back (forgotten to post)

Hi Folks! Me again with 4 more Groovi Cards to show you.  
These were shown on HOCHANDA TV back at the beginning of December 2015.  
But just in case you missed them or wanted a closer look here they are.
I am busy sorting out all my computer files, along with making more cards and gifts but first on my list is to get all the photos of the Groovi Cards that I have made over the last few months (and forgotten to post....oooops) up onto my Blog.
So over this week I shall get them uploaded for you to have a perusal at your leisure.

If you click on the actual photos, they will enlarge to give a better view


Three Wrens Nested Square Trees and Hills from Starter Kit



If anyone would like more details then please get in touch. 
You can view the Groovi Plates used to make these cards by pressing on their name, or you can press on the GROOVI badge over to the right of this Post and it will take you directly to the full range of Plates available if you so wish.  I do not receive any remuneration for showcasing the Groovi System, I just wanted to share the details of where you can get them as I think they are a fabulous item to add to anybodys crafty stash especially if you are wanting to try parchment work for the first time.  They give perfect results with beautiful line art from the get go.

Thank you for popping in.   Please feel free to leave a comment (I do like it when you do) and hopefully (if blogger works) I can reply.

Happy Crafting

Hugs
Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment