Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Friday 15 January 2016

Groovi Samples Quiz

Hi Folks!  Well what do you know, I have some blog posts that I never got around to posting.  Silly me!  I came on here to do a tutorial of a parchment box that was shown on Wednesday this week on Hochanda tv.com.  It was for the Groovi Show with Maria Simms.  But then I noticed that I had a few draft posts! As I will not be doing any crafting today I thought I had better get around to getting that sorted out first!
Now I had a little quiz going with a lovely friend on FB as to what plates were used to make a particular sample.  So I thought that I would continue it here.  (sorry Lisa P....you have to choose a different card lol) If anyone can list the plates used to make a particular card (just pick one), then leave the list in the comment box below,  I will pick a winner at random and the prize will be a copy of the particular card that they chose to comment on.   I shall announce the winner on the 20th January and make arrangements to post out the prize.  I will then do another Groovi Quiz for the next set of samples.

First up are my design Samples for  the Barbara Gray show, which was aired on the 3rd January 2016
(I do have older shows to post on...ooops!)
If you click on any of the pictures they will enlarge for you to get a better look.

.


 I hope you like my samples and that you join in with my little quiz.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Until then
Happy Crafting!

Hugs
Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment