Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 13 October 2013

Anniversary Card

Hi folks!  For this card I used  a Clarity Stamp that I am quite fond of (I still have to find out her name) and a Clarity Stamp Leafy Swirl stamp.

Using Archival Coffee ink I stamped up the central image, made a mask and covered the lady.  I then stamped the Swirly leaf around the edge.  I used a piece of torn copy paper to give the impression of the lady sitting in the foreground.

I removed the mask and using a makeup sponge put in a bit more shading.  I used Blush Pro Marker for the flesh.

I then cut out a shape (fancy tag from spellbinders) and using a Happy Anniversary stamp form my stash I stamped the tag using the Archival Coffee ink and gave that a bit of shading around the edge.

I mounted the picture using my perfect layers ruler on a dark brown (nearly black) card which I then mounted onto white card.  I mounted the tag using foam tape and then I made an envelope and embellished it using 2nd generation ink (Coffee Archival) and the leafy swirl stamp.

The insert was made using super smooth paper and stamping the Clarity Stamp verse Loved you Yesterday... (its also on the front of the card that I entered in to the clarity stamp challenge shown HERE)

p.s.  I forgot to say that I used Clarity Paper to do the actual stamping on....silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment