Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 13 October 2013

Stamping, Stencilling and Embossing

Hi Folks!  Been a little busy since my last post.  I have been making cards along with doing a little more art work in my friend Linda's house.

The first photo shows the Stamped and Stencilled corner.

As you can see my friend has a thing for butterflies, so I raided my craft stash and came up with this.

I have used a Clarity Stamp Butterfly and Cherry Blossom stamps, Kan Ban Rose Flourish stamp, 3 other Butterflies that I have picked up over the past year from a Car Boot Sale (don't know the makes).

I used part of a Rose stencil from a collection of Brass stencils that I have and I also used a large and small leaf flourish that I made using the Dies I featured in my post Thursday 18th July - More Embellishments in Metal.

I used Plum Archival Ink, Pearlescent Crimson Memento Ink and Twilight Brilliance Ink. 

Very easy to do especially the stencilling using a foam pad.

The second photo shows the Stickers that I made to be placed on a door.

These were made from another Car Boot Sale purchase.  They are patchwork and ideally suited for a little girls room.  They measure about 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches.

      I began by stamping in Black Archival ink onto various patterned paper from my craft stash.  I then cut them out and then using Gel pens I coloured the hearts in Glittery Pink, the flower petals in pale satin pink, the dots in Orange and the paisley swirls in violet.  I then co-ordinated the colours for the stripes in each letter. 

I then pressed them on to my Versamark ink pad and then covered the letters with Clear Embossing Powder and then heat embossed.  I repeated this process  and then I did it once on the back of each letter.  I then placed the letters on to a Styx to Double Sided Sheet and cut out.




 Still got a bit more to do for my friend but having a bit of a break as I need to get on with some orders.  Hope everyone who is a Clarity Stamp fan are enjoying the marathon with Barbara Gray on create and craft TV.   Lovely cards from the Design Team and other ladies.   Happy crafting all!

No comments:

Post a Comment