Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 30 November 2014

Travel

Hi Folks!  Hope you have all had a wonderful week!  I have been busy finishing off the orders for Christmas cards, hopefully now I can get on with my own Christmas cards and also the ones my husband needs for his work!  But I was required to take a little break from them as I had a friend who required a birthday card for a cyclist...




I decided to use my mini cyclist as I have two sizes of this stamp.  It is from Clarity Stamp (in fact so are the trees)  I will list them all at the end.

I stamped the cyclists in Archival - Potting Soil and used my ProMarkers to colour them in a bit (yeah  I actually got some of the tips to work) I then made some masks with Post-it Notes and covered the boys up.

I used Adirondack - Meadow to stamp the trees, shade all the little lumps and bumps in the ground (always was bumpy when I cycled)  I also added a bit of the Potting Soil too.  I used a make-up sponge for the bumps and then I used a Stencil Brush with Memento - Summer Sky for the sky!

I drew a fine line with a ProMarker around the edge of the image  and then trimmed it back a bit before mounting onto a blank card with double sided tape.


This reminds me of when my husband Alex used to take the Kids out when they were younger!

So all that is left is to add the Happy Birthday tag and it will be ready  to go.

Stamps used:
Cyclist
Forest Ridge
Tree   used at front and for foliage
Tree   used among the cyclists

I am off for a cuppa now but I will submit this into the Clarity Stamp Challenge for November which is Travel.  It is the preferred method  of transport for our family!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

Emma x

http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-21.html



No comments:

Post a Comment