Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Saturday 6 December 2014

More Fairies!!!

Hi Folks!  Hope you are all well out there.  I have two more Fairy cards to show and they will be my last for the year.
So lets get right down to it!  Here are the two cards.  I have mixed things up a bit with using stamps from my stash.  I have used a Papermania Fairy along with a Rubber mounted Christmas Cheer Stamp and the little Robin is from Clarity Stamp for the first card and I used two freebies from a craft mag along with a lovely Frame stamp from Clarity Stamp for the second card.






















I stamped the Red Fairy and Heat embossed using Fine Detail Gold Powder onto Theuva Card, then stamped her onto a Post-it Note to make a mask which I covered her with. I placed my own Circle Stencil onto the Card and Stamped the Bauble Garland (which has the words too) in Adirondack Meadow.  I coloured the baubles with a Red Poppy ProMarker and a Gold Gel Pen.

I used a Clarity Stencil Brush and the Meadow ink to dust around the circle and then removed the Stencil.

I began to colour the red fairy using Red Poppy, Blush, Caramel, Fern Green ProMarkers and a little bit of Gold Gel Pen.  Once I was happy with her shading I stamped the Robin into place and coloured him in too with the ProMarkers.

I ran my Gold Gel Pen around the circle (very slowly and carefully...didn't need it to go wrong at this stage).  I then layered and matted the card using double sided tape, Perfect Layers Ruler, Craft Knife.
(I coloured the red backing paper with the Poppy ProMarker.)

For the Gold Fairy I stamped and heat set with detail Gold embossing Powder.  (don't forget to use talcum powder to reduce static) and then I stamped the lovely Frame with the Detail Gold too.

I made a mask for my fairy, put a post-it along one edge of the frame and then stamped in the Christmas tree.  I used a make-up sponge to put in a little bit of shading within the tree and I highlighted bits of it with my gold Gel Pen.

I used Promarkers -Lemon, Blush, Cardinal Red and Marsh Green along with my Gold Gel Pen and a White Pilot pen (for the dots on the Parcel)

I used Cardinal Red, Marsh Green again with my Gold Gel Pen to colour in the Frame.  I put in a bit of shading for the background and gave a bit of a shadow using a Cool Grey 1 Promarker. I then layered the image onto Green Dotty paper from my stash and mounted this onto a Blank Card.  I decided to finish it off by adding a little bit more sparkle by using clear gold edged Peel Offs.

So that's it for the Fairies, fun to do but now I have to get on with making my own Christmas Cards...way behind but will post some soon.   (have one to post in the morning)

Take care all

Big Hugs

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment