Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Thursday 26 December 2013

20 minute cards

Hello Everyone!   Hope you have all survived you Christmas festivities.  I had a very quiet day.  Not complaining it was nice just me and the hubby, unfortunately he is off work with an injured back, he is usually working Christmas Day as he is a chef.

sledging
So now that all those Christmas Cards
have been sent I can now do a few posts on them.  The first is going to be of a couple of little cards that only took me about 20 minutes to complete for both of them.

I used two ATC blank cards to make these.  I began with making the background using copy paper, makeup sponge and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.

I have used Clarity Stamps for the images, only using The Faded Jeans distress ink.


I have used ATC or Mini stamps Lone Spruce, the children SledgingThe Snowflake corner and the Happy Christmas to make the top card.

I have used the same masking techniques as in the first card and the same ink.  I used the Small Larch, Reindeer, the Star of Bethlehem and the Snowflake Corner

I also used leaf stamp for the bottom and side of this card from a remountable leaf set for the Naked trees of Africa.

On both cards I used 2nd generation inking ( stamping onto copy paper before stamping onto card).

I mounted the main images onto a small card and then stamped directly onto the card.  I added Holographic Peel-offs to the edges of the main image just to give it a bit of a sparkle.

I really do have to get myself a photo booth as by the time that I had gotten around to taking photos the light had gone and the pictures are not that great so I do apologise for this.  The 2nd generation inking gives the cards a faded look which I like but they are not as faded as they look in the photos.

I shall post another Christmas Card tomorrow.

Hugs

Emma x



competition entries:

http://feelingcraftychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.kis-challenge.blogspot.ca/
http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment