Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas to One and All



Just a little post to wish everyone of my Crafty Friends a Very Merry Christmas.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

We have all been busy with our projects especially on the lead up to Christmas and I think we all deserve a pat on the back (and a little tipple if you have a mind to...I'm going for the tipple).

I have really enjoyed writing my blog and also meeting other crafters albeit online. (forgive me if I have rambled on too much at times...I spend 14 hours every day on my own talking to myself).

I have really appreciated the lovely comments to my posts and the advice that I have been given.  It has also been a pleasure to read other blogs and to find out what is going on in this crafting world of ours.

I have picked up loads of tips, been inspired and laughed.  I have been picked twice now for a top 5 placement for my cards and I have also won £50.  Who knew that that was gonna happen!

So I have had a good year and I am certainly looking forward to 2014.  We are moving house at the end of January and this means that I will finally have a proper Craft Room again Yippee!  I have so many plans for how it will be arranged going on in my head and what new things I will buy to fill it up.

I shall let you all get back to your festivities with a big THANK YOU to my friend Irene McKendrick who made the lovely set of Festive Mice for me.  (They were sitting on a sheet of cotton wool but my cats stole it!)

Hope Santa was good to you


Hugs n Kisses from

Emma Burns
Handmade in Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment