Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Sunday 5 January 2014

Hi Folks! Emma with an apology here.

Hi Folks! Just a little apology to all the people that I follow on blogger.  For the 3rd time since starting my blog I have gone into the dashboard only for it to tell me that I am not following any blogs.  Not a one in my reading list.  Now I know that this is not true as it is how I keep up with all the post from my crafty friends. To say that I am majorly  teed off is an understatement.  So I will have to trawl through and set it all up again so I apologise now for missing any of your posts and hopefully can catch up with you all soon.  In the meantime happy crafting to you all. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment