Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Thursday 9 January 2014

Noel Card version 1

Hi folks!
So here is my 2nd post for christmas cards for 2014.  I have cut out the Forever friends Teddy Images and I have embellished them by adding Rich Red Glitter to the Hats.  I Glazed the Letters and left to dry and then I painted them with a strong glue and added more Rich Red Glitter.  ( I did this to make the letters stand out a bit more and I wanted the glitter so sit on top not sink into the glaze).

Note:  If using double sided tape to fix to your backing...do it before adding any kind of glue or glaze to the front image, its just much easier to apply to a flat image.





I used my smallest square Die to cut out on Pure White Card and then the next size up was cut out on Red Holographic Card.  The four layered squares were then put onto a square of Pure White Card which was then matted onto the base card.  Final touch...Double sided Tape around the outer edge and then Rich Red Glitter added to it.  Following my own advice I did remember to tape up the back of each layer before putting them all together.  Version 2 coming soon!





I am of course going to enter this into
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment