Thank you to all who read my Blog and leave a comment. I really do appreciate every one of them and do my utmost to reply as soon as possible.
Crafty hugs to all!


Wednesday 12 March 2014

Eggplant and Clarity Fairy ?

Hi Folks!  So here is the second card that I made on Monday.  

This card was made with 3 Clarity Stamps. The Leafy Swirl, Make a Wish, and the Fairy Clear Stamp and a Large Clarity Stamp Moon Mask, Clarity Stencil Brushes (really fab!!!)



I stamped  the silhouette stamps onto a Cream 8 x 8 Satin Card using only Adirondack Eggplant Ink.  (I had masked the edges off with low tack tape).

I placed the Moon Mask in position then I took a piece of torn copy paper and using my lovely new Stencil Brushes from Clarity Stamp I shaded in the SKY first.




I then removed the Mask and placed the other half of the torn copy paper over the sky and got on with the background.  Once again I used my Stencil Brushes, copy paper and Eggplant Ink.  I shaded in the corners a bit more.

I then took a Clear Sakura Gel Pen and embellished the M and the W and the horizon adding a bit of Glamour Dust before the ink from the pen dried.  I also dabbed around the sky with the Sakura Pen and a bit more Glamour Dust was added.  It gave the sky a lovely twinkle.


All that was left was to remove the masking tape without getting any eggplant ink where it shouldn't be and that's another card finished (well apart from the insert and the envelope!)

Hope you like it.  Flower Fairy tomorrow.

Happy Crafting


Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment